Little Puma's is a martial arts class and is designed to challenge and motivate 4-7 year olds as well as aiming to develop and encourage life skills. There are five key areas we concentrate on:
- Self esteem
- Channelling aggression
There are 8 Little PUMA gradings. These gradings are based on set themes. The themes revolve around encouraging the children's self-awareness, self-protection, self-development and confidence as well as working together as a team, giving encouragement and respect for each other.
The grading themes are not set in any particular order but include the following:
- Stranger danger/emergency skills
It will take approximately 3 months between each grading and as each one is successful the Little Puma will progress through the colour sequence of belts - up to black belt, before moving to Taekwon Do.
Little PUMA Enrolment: Your Moneys Worth
When you enrol your child into the Little PUMA programme, you will be charged a one off joining fee. What does this fee include?
- A Little PUMAs unique training suit (dobock).
- Membership into our organisation: Professional Unification of Martial Arts
- A months free training.
- A Martial Arts Licence (It is a lawful requirement that anyone participating in martial arts has a licence). The Licence also acts as a training record.
- 'No fee' gradings.
- New belts supplied with each grading.
- Stitch on badges, star awards, pin badges and certificates as they are earned by the Little PUMAs.
For more details please contact us.