Your first lesson is free so you are welcome to come along anytime and have a go. You can simply turn up or if you wish to get in touch first simply phone us or send an e-mail. Little PUMA's is for children aged 4 to 7 years and Taekwon-Do is for anyone 8 years and above including adults.
What do I wear or bring with me?
- Wear loose clothing to move about in, bring trainers in case they are needed, but we mostly train bare foot.
- You may wish to bring with you a sports bottle, with water.
- There are usually changing room facilities available if required
How do I join?
- Decide on the right membership (eg Individual, Family, etc)
- Complete a licence application form
- Pay your membership fee (ask in class or contact us for current fees)
What happens after I join?
You will receive:
- Your white training suit (Dobok) and a white belt
- PUMA Student Handbook
- Grading Theory Card (relevant to grade after each grading)
- Taekwon-Do Licence
- Annual Insurance (all martial artists must be licenced and insured)
- Membership of Chesterfield Taekwon-Do school
Contact us for more details.